How SupportingAds is better than Google Adwords?
PPC is the most popular method of advertisement on the internet. Although there are other options also available now like blogs and publishers themselves are offering direct advertising options on a fixed monthly payment basis and so on but still the craze of PPC has not gone anywhere. Actually, it’s still increasing from a rapid growth. In PPC, advertisers pay only when there ads are clicked by someone.
For impressions (loading of ads) either they pay a very small amount (a few cents) or they do not pay anything at all. If someone clicks on an ad, then there are very higher chances that he/she is actually interested in the products or services being offered through that advertisement.
So as a result, ROI increases. For PPC advertisers need to find out ad networks which offer great advertising opportunities and higher returns. As expected, Adwords offered by Big G (Google)is the king of PPC advertising at the moment.
It offers advertisers an opportunity to advertise on it’s SERPs (Search Engine Ranking Pages). Ads are shown only on SERPs which contain search results relevant to advertiser’s content. Or in other words, they are shown only for those search queries which match to the services or products offered by advertiser’s company.
These search queries are known as keywords in the language of PPC.We can say that it is an advertising that relies on keywords. Although Google Adwords is dominating PPC market right now, still it has some limitations and some hurdles for advertisers.
It is a double sided sword that will either skyrocket your ROI or will bring you down by dragging your legs. If it can maximize your revenue, then it can also waste thousands of bucks from your advertisement budget. Do you want to know the reason? Well, there is not only one reason and major reasons are given below:
1. First of all Adwords requires a learning curve. If you have never used Adwords before, chances are 99.9% that you will fail in your first try. Keywords play either the best or the worst game here. It requires deep learning. Although several books, tutorials and websites are available on this topic claimingto teach you Adwords in a few days, still the reality is far way fromthat guarantee.
Reality is this that until youlearn Adwords by trial and error method, you will keep failing. These sites may increase your theoretical knowledge about Adwords, but until you have done something practically you will not understand the theory.
So either you will need to hire an expert for managing your campaign or you will need to learn yourself, not only theoretically but also practically. And doing practical requires what? Money bags and lots of time!
2. Second major drawback is this that most people are now aware of advertisements on SERPs. So they don’t even look on them in most cases.
3. Ads do not start appearing immediately. These drawbacks require usageof some other ad networks for better results. One such network is SupportingAds.com. SupportingAds has all the functionalities and benefits of GoogleAdwordswithout any drawbacks. So what I want to say, it can give you best results for your PPC investment. Given below are three smart solutions that SupportingAds has for the above given drawbacks of Adwords:
4. It does not require a learning curve. You only need to learn using your dashboard and rest will be handled by SupportingAds team. This is especially because it provides the benefits of PPC without the requirement of keywords. Actually, your ads are not shown on SERPs but on the publisher partner sites of SupportingAds. You just specify your CPC, your daily budget and load your account with money. Rest will be handled bySupportingAdsteam: where to show your ads, how often show your ads and so on.
5. Since ads show up on websites which are highly relevant to the page’s content, so in many cases people do not come to know that they are advertisements. As a result, clicks increase.
6. Nomore waiting time. Just specify your campaign details and get started. Your ads will start appearing immediately. You can see that SupportingAdsnot only has al the functionalities of Adwords,but it also has fixes for all Adwords issues.
Although it is not as popular as Adwords, still it’s features and vast network of several publisher sites may increase it’s popularity in the future. As it’s popularity will increase, your ROI will increase. So there is nothing bad in trying it! Best PPC Network